tirsdag den 30. juli 2013

More drawings...

Last time I posted some of my CHANEL - drawings !! :D !! J´adore CHANEL !! <3 !! and Karl Lagerfeld is the head designer for CHANEL - and I think that he is the BEST designer EVER - and he really knows how to make CHANEL modern in a good and COOL way !!!

- If you want to know more about the AMAZING designer Karl Lagerfeld then you can watch the movie called "Lagerfeld Confidential" !! :D !! - it is a really good movie !!! At the link below you can watch the trailer of the movie !!! 


At the below I have posted three new CHANEL drawings that I did yesterday !! :D !! 



                                                                                                                           



                                                                                                                           



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar