søndag den 27. oktober 2013

Memory....

So IL DIVO just got back from their trip to Japan - where they performed some of their new songs from their new album called "A Musical Affair" for the first time  !! :D !! - and I think that all the Japanese fans LOVE the new album !!! - it was well - received in Japan !!! - so congratulations to IL DIVO with the successful trip to Japan !!! - Next stop for IL DIVO is New York - where they are ready to perform their new show on Broadway - where they will sing all the songs from their new album "A Musical Affair" - There are still a few tickets left - but NOT manny - so if you have time to go see them - DO it !!! - and buy the tickets NOW !! :D !! - unfortunately I can´t go myself, because I live in Denmark and it is too fare away - when you have to go to school !!! - but that is just how it is !!! - but hope that they come to Denmark very SOON !! :D !! - PLEASE do IL DIVO !! :D !!

At the link below you can see the dates for the Broadway shows and buy the tickets!!! 

When IL DIVO was in Japan they performed for the first time some of the new songs - and some of the songs was "Flowers Will Bloom" and "Memory" !!! - The first time I heart IL DIVO sing "Memory" - I fell in love with the song immediately !!! - I love the first part of the song - where Carlos sing: 
                    "Piano questi passi d´amore 
                     Sulla strada del cuore
                     Che mi porta da te 
                     Soffia il vento del tempo
                     Quanta notte che va 
                     Sempre qui ci troverà" 

It is breath taken and I could listen to this again and again - and I have done that haha !! :D !!  - their version of this song is SO powerful and they sing it with emotion - it is my favourite version of the song !!! - I can´t WAIT to hear the song on the album !!! - hope they sing this song at the Broadway Show - because I think it will sound AMAZING !!! 

At the link below you can watch IL DIVO perform the song "Memory" in Japan !! :D !! 

And if you want to preorder this AMAZING album "A Musical Affair" then go to the link below !!! 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar